PayPower™ Refer-a-Friend Terms & Conditions & Eligibility Requirements:
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PAYPOWER REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Subject to the Eligibility requirements below, you can receive a $20 referral bonus for each customer you refer who applies for a PayPower Visa® Prepaid Card within 60 days of the referral and loads at least $50 to their card account within 60 days of enrolling for their card.
The referral bonus will be credited directly to your PayPower card account. The referred customer will get a $10 credit to their card account within 30 days of completing their first load to their card account.
In order to make referrals and receive referral bonuses, you must enroll in the PayPower Refer a Friend Program (the "Program") and meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be an individual of at least 18 years of age who resides in the United States.
- You must maintain the same open PayPower card account from the time you make the referral through the time the referral bonus is credited.
- The person you are referring (the "Referee") must (i) be someone who has never enrolled for or had a PayPower card account and (ii) not have been referred by another PayPower customer.
- The Referee must obtain a PayPower card account within 60 days of receiving the referral in order for you to be eligible to receive the referral bonus.
- The Referee must load at least $50 (not including any third party load fees) to their card account within 60 days of applying for the card to receive the referral bonus.
- When enrolling and participating in the Program you must provide accurate and complete registration and tax identification information.
- You must complete the enrollment process and comply with these terms and conditions.
When you make your first referral, you must enter and use your email address that is linked with your PayPower card account. You will then be enrolled, and your email address will act as the unique referral code linked to your card account and will be used to track all referrals that you initiate. You can't add or change your referral code after a Referee's card enrollment has been submitted.
Once enrolled, you can make referrals by sending your friends, family or other people you know an invitation to enroll for a PayPower Visa® Prepaid Card. When making referrals:
- You must comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- You may not infringe upon the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- You may not make representations, claims, offers or otherwise characterize the PayPower Visa® Prepaid Card except as expressly described and stated in PayPower advertisements.
- You may not use non-public systems, databases or facilities to identify a prospective customer, identify the suitability of a referral or to suggest the availability of a service or product.
- Referrals can be made only for products identified in these rules.
- You may not share or agree to share anything of value with a potential customer in exchange for the customer's purchase of a service or product.
- You must avoid any conduct or action that conflicts or appears to conflict with honest, ethical conduct.
- You are fully responsible for any tax liabilities that arise from your earnings from the refer-a-friend program.
Referral Bonus Payment
Referral bonuses are paid by the 15th of the calendar month following the month in which the Referee first loads funds to their PayPower card account and fulfills the eligibility criteria. Referral bonuses are paid in the form of a credit to your PayPower card account and to the card account of the Referee. Referral bonuses will not be paid unless you meet the eligibility requirements described above and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
PayPower reserves the right to revise or eliminate bonus amounts for any Program participants or for Referees, to change product or Program participants' eligibility requirements, or to cancel the Program at any time for any or no reason, without notice, liability or obligation to any Program participant or Referee. PayPower also reserves the right to limit the aggregate amount of referral bonuses issued to any participant in the Program. PayPower may declare any Program participant ineligible at any time and terminate their enrollment. PayPower will make all decisions regarding Program eligibility and bonus payments, and is the sole interpreter of all Program provisions, rules or guidelines, and of any disputes that may arise in the operation of the Program. This Program cannot be combined with other business partner marketing or affiliate programs.
All referral emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends and family members. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of email in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of the Referring Customer's card account and other appropriate actions.
Questions regarding the Program should be directed to PayPower Refer-A-Friend program management –Customer Service, Department 6220, 5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd., Pleasanton, CA 94588.
This Card is issued by MetaBank™ pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc.